Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Here Comes The Sun

Sarah often has to be at work early in the morning.  That means an even earlier start from our house.  A benefit is watching the sun rise.



 We take mostly back roads the whole way so its easy to stop and snap a few quick photos, since there are few cars on the roads with us.

On the way home, I was able to snap the sun rising in my side mirror.



On days that I don't have plans to go somewhere, she drives herself to work, but today I have a hair cut scheduled, so I drove her.  I like going places with her - she has the best music on her phone!  She and I both love to sing, so its a fun drive even when we're both still tired!

Have a great Tuesday, everyone!


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar