Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Burrow Farm Gardens

One of our favourite gardens to visit is Burrow Farm Gardens, just over the border in Devon. I have featured it many times before, but there is always something different to see, so I'm sure you won't mind seeing it again too!


I love the way they borrow the amazing landscape that surrounds the gardens. Notice the thatched cottage in the distance and the combination of leaf colours edging the path.


As you walk towards the view it feels like you are looking out of a huge window!


I don't think I have seen a green cone before. It was quite eye catching!



Pink peonies


Pink azaleas


There were wonderful smells, and it was a treat to see this mistle thrush and listen to its song.







 Hope you enjoyed this visit too. Have you been anywhere special recently?
Sarah

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar