Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Favorite Songs of 2013 so far (tracks 1-25)



25.)
Becomes the Color - Emily Wells (From Stoker soundtrack)

24.)
The Line it Curves - David Lynch

23.)
Fifth In Line To The Throne – Camera Obscura

22.)
How Many Days - Kris Kristofferson

21.)
In Another Way - My Bloody Valentine

20.)
Came Back Haunted – Nine Inch Nails

19.)
If I Had A Tail – Queens Of The Stone Age

18.)
Blurred Lines [feat. T.I., Pharrell] - Robin Thicke

17.)
Step – Vampire Weekend

16.)
Hellbent – New Order

15.)
Assistant Director – Duck Tails

14.)
Do I Wanna Know? - Arctic Monkeys

13.)
In the City – Caveman

12.)
Was All Talk – Kurt Vile

11.)
She Will – Savages

10.)
Miss Fantasy – Fleetwood Mac

9.)
The Stars Are Out Tonight (youtube 5 min 53 sec version) – David Bowie

8.)
Oblivion (feat. Susanne Sundfør) – M83 (From Oblivion soundtrack)

7.)
Tap Out – The Strokes

6.)
Get Lucky – Daft Punk

5.)
Young and Beautiful – Lana Del Rey (from The Great Gatsby soundtrack)

4.)
If I Were Me - Dave Grohl, Jessy Greene, Rami Jaffee & Jim Keltner

3.)
Don't Swallow the Cap - The National

2.)
Song for Zulu – Phosphorescent

1.)
Push the Sky Away – Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds



Agree or disagree? Did I miss anything great? Which are your best music discoveries of 2013, old of new?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar