Picking small bouquets for the windowsill..or anywhere in the house..
Lady's Mantle is like..a whisper of yellow in a bouquet with a hint of chartreuse..perfect for the budding Annabelles that start off green and end up huge balls of white..perfect for the daisies..and some early rudbeckias..
It really doesn't take much to make a bouquet.
Starting to eat something for lunch and making a routine of it..many days..not most..I must have gotten carried away while adding the text..
I love avocado and so does my husband..we live alone together so I can mash it up w/ 3 garlic cloves:) add olive oil..salt and some baby tomatoes..on a nice piece of toasted bread with fresh herbs. edible blossoms..a slice of cheese...it fills the spot.
Making La Relish de Josée.. because no other relish compares:)to us.
I eat the same thing every morning for breakfast..Get up every day same time.. go to bed every night same time.
I think I am a creature of habit:)
Noah had a party this w/e..a Jedi Party!
You don't turn 6 every day:)
Everything was so cute..there was even a dunk tank..that my son-in-law made..an obstacle course..One of those rainbow cakes ..my daughter made..:)
A sundae bar.
Glorious weather.. a tad windy..but glorious..
On our way there.I said to Jacques I love our grandchildren's parties..he said me too..and we just get to relax:)
The chickens held court as always.
They were not roaming as there were so many children there..
The day before they were:)
Lucky little grandchildren to have such fun little busy happy lives.
Not routine at all:)
The loot bag tags and one of the gifties in le loot bag..
That mommy thought of everything.





0 Yorumlar