| Marders tried to flank the Sextons....died. |
Although I can take ZERO credit for it.
It was a 1250 doubles event. I took Ersatz, with 2 Tigers, and 4 Marder III's.
Shawn was my partner again, and think he was ready to send me home, and play my army for me.
I played AWFUL. I rolled like crap, my platoons couldn't do anything. Especially my Marder III's. Because they are one of my very favorite paint jobs, I had to use them. Well they suck balls. {not a kids show}
| Dug in Hungarians and Ersatz. |
They were the BEST looking vehicles there {even though I didn't win paint} but performed the worst out of anything there. I don't know if I'll ever use them again. They are just around to look good. Kinda like my wife...right honey? {shhhhh, I spent way to much money this tournament}
So, I'm sorry Shawn. Thanx for carrying me through 4 games. And besides all that I was really rusty. I had a hard time deciding what to do.
Honestly my Ersatz did pretty well. They did their job and held objectives. really it was only the Marders that really sucked.
| Defended onslaught of German Vets. |
But it worked out in the end. Got a free JagdPanther Platoon with my winnings.
Sorry don't have many pics. My camera died at the start of game 3.

0 Yorumlar