Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Französisch: writing what you don't know

Französisch is French auf Deutsch. Can you guess which language I studied and which one wants a role in WIP-2? Um, yeah, the German speaker is going to wrangle with French. (Whether you're thinking Toll! or Zut alors! probably depends on which side of the Rhine you're more comfortable.) Why do I do this to myself? I guess my curious side that likes to look under rocks is begging for some stimulation. I seem to add at least one element to each of my stories that's outside my current knowledge base. Researching keeps me on my toes, I think. The less I assume I know, the stronger my work becomes.

My entry for tomorrow's "Let's Talk blogfest" is out on a language consult right now, so I hope not to be late to the party or garner too many giggles.

Do you strictly stick to writing what you know, or is your work research-based? Where are you pushing past your knowledge base?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar