Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

This Nursing Thing!!!

I don't think I could do it as a job but I am coping pretty well with the things I am having to do for my darling hubby. I must admit I was worried about being too squeamish but I seem to be okay.
He is a model patient and I can see that it pains him for me to have to do these things but I love him and I'll do whatever has to be done.
He got a little sleep last night but the best thing I think was just being in his own bed in a dark room.
He is now sitting watching WarCraft....again.......while I am doing laundry.
We will be pretty much housebound for the next fortnight and I tell you now....if he starts on watching endless episodes of Dad's Army I will either leave home or send him back to hospital...lol.

So that is us for today. I think DDIL will be visiting later as she hasn't seen him yet and she is desperate to give him a hug....bless her.

Thanks for your visit today.
Sheila-x-

 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar